1. All prizes and tickets must be picked up at KFFA during normal office hours- Monday-Friday 8:30-12 and 1-4:30- closed holidays. Tickets may be mailed if the request is accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelope.
2. Unless otherwise indicated you have 10 days from notification by email to pick up your prize. KFFA will notify online winners by email if you win, please make certain your account will accept mail from email@example.com. Returned email will be grounds for forfeiture.
3. For all online contests, enter your name, a daytime phone number and a valid email address.
4. Prizes or tickets may not be redeemed for cash or sold.
5. Some vouchers require reservations or special notice, KFFA assumes no responsibility for making the special arrangements.
6. Some contests may require special rules, if so, they will be posted on the website with the registration information.
7. You may not enter any contest more than one time. Attempts to do so will disqualify all entries.
Birthday club rules One winner will be drawn Mon-Fri on non holidays. Cakes are given away by Hay's and must be picked up within 2 days at the Hay's bakery in West Helena. Cakes not picked up by the deadline are forfeited. Names may be submitted by phone, fax, or at the KFFA website. Cut off time for submission of names is 2:30 p.m. on the day of the drawing. Only one entry for each birthday person per year will be entered in the drawing. Winners are announced on the air and posted at KFFA.com.